This fact sheet explains how to write a letter to request Ministerial Intervention.
It has information for people who want to ask the Minister:
- to grant a visa due to unique or exceptional circumstances
- for permission to make another protection visa
- for a visa grant from detention
- for permission to move from closed detention to community detention
- an exemption from transfer offshore processing if they are subject to transfer to Nauru or PNG
This fact sheet was prepared by our friends at RACS.