The Humanitarian Group would like to thank you for your efforts in supporting us with a Community Fundraiser.
As a not-for-profit organisation, we rely significantly on the generous and compassionate support from the wider community. Donations from our community support us in providing vital services to vulnerable people and go a long way to ensure everyone is treated with equality and dignity. We are tremendously grateful for any contribution.
Starting your own fundraiser can be extremely enjoyable and rewarding. We appreciate all types of fundraising and no effort goes by unnoticed. Whether you are holding a gold donation day at your workplace, having a bake sale, or doing something more creative like organising a performance or art exhibition, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for thinking of us.
- Read through this Community Fundraising Pack.
- Choose what type of fundraiser you would like to organise.
- Complete the Community Fundraising Application Form and return it by post or email it to The Humanitarian Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Humanitarian Group will keep in contact with you to let you know that we have received your application and are satisfied for you to proceed.
- Start organising your fundraiser!
While we would love to, The Humanitarian Group is unable to collaborate on fundraisers or provide any financial assistance due to our limited resources and capacity. We thank you for your assistance and understanding.